Corporate Care Management at Apex is more comprehensive, preventive, and effective than anywhere else in the world. Our contrarian approach pairs talented physicians with revolutionary technology and community healthcare network integrations. This allows our physicians to provide proactive, over reactive care and shorten recovery times post discharge from the hospital or illness.
Global Corporate Care Management Services
- Post intensive care
- Illness treatment and prevention
- Chronic illness management
- Allergy treatment
- Vital monitoring
- Medication management
- Annual examination
Have any questions about our services? Reach out to get them answered.
Corporate Care FAQs
Apex Health’s corporate care services focus on reducing overall employer healthcare spend by thirty percent or more through critical care intervention, cost-effective insurance plans, predictive employee population analysis, and proactive care.
- Most healthcare budgets are consumed by critical care events. These include employees visiting the emergency room, unscheduled hospitalization, etc. 60% of these critical care visits are preventable.
- Apex works to prevent preventable visits which results in lower corporate healthcare spend and elevated employee quality of life.
Apex also lowers healthcare spend by optimizing health insurance coverage. Apex’s health insurance network, Apson, is on average 10-20% cheaper than the market for similar coverage.
- Self insured employers benefit from a lower critical care visit rate among their employee population.
- Conventionally insured employers benefit from an optimized healthcare network and a lower critical care visit rate.
Our Corporate Care model works as a plug in play to any existing telemedicine platform a company has. Our model of care elevates patient care, improves employee health outcomes, and lowers cost for better company margins and a better quality of life for the employee.
Contact Us To Schedule
Fill out the form below and our staff will get back to you.
"*" indicates required fields